Jon Alexander, Attorney, Tyler, Texas
Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Jon Alexander's practice focuses on banking & creditor rights, estate planning and probate law, as well as general business planning and transactional work. He represents a wide range of individuals and companies, including corporate trustees, banks, business owners, physicians, developers, authors, and professional athletes. In addition to being board certified in estate planning and probate law, Mr. Alexander has extensive experience in contract negotiations, secured transactions, purchasing and selling of businesses, and corporate and partnership formations. Mr. Alexander's litigation practice includes fiduciary duty and trust litigation, as well as probate litigation.
Mr. Alexander is a Certified Public Accountant and is board certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. In addition to providing other services, he regularly counsels business owners and professionals in their estate planning needs.
- Texas A&M University , B.B.A., Accounting and Finance, 1988.
- Baylor University , J.D., 1992.
- Wilson, Robertson & Cornelius, P.C., 1992-present. Shareholder.
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Bar Admission: State Bar of Texas , 1992.
- Bar Associations: State Bar of Texas , Taxation Section and Real Property, Probate, and Trust Section; American Bar Association; Smith County Bar Association.
- College of the State Bar of Texas .
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Texas Association of Bank Counsel (Director, 2007-2008)
- East Texas Chapter of Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (Director, 2001-2002).
- East Texas Estate Planning Council (President, 2001-02, Director 2000-02 and 1998-99).
Community Involvement & Personal Interests
- Habitat for Humanity of Smith County (Board of Directors; Treasurer, 2004).
Jon K. Alexander
One American Center
909 ESE Loop 323, Suite 400
Tyler, TX 75701